Search for Texzas teenager who disappeared from outside her home on Christmas Eve
Camila Mendoza Olmos was last seen outside her Bexar County Home on Dec. 24, 2025 (Bexar County Sheriff’s Office)
Christmas Eve turned into a nightmare for one Texas family after a 19-year-old woman vanished from her San Antonio home, leaving behind her phone and car.
Camila Mendoza Olmos was last seen just before 7 a.m. Wednesday outside her home, according to the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office. Authorities say she appeared to be heading out for what her family believed was just a routine walk.
Surveillance video shows Camila wearing baby blue pajama shorts, a black hoodie and white shoes as she rummaged through her car before the footage cut off, officials said.
Her vehicle was left at the home, and investigators believe she walked away carrying only her car keys and possibly her driver’s license.
The morning she disappeared, Camila had been sleeping in the same bed as her mother, Rosario Olmos. She told KENS5 that she felt her daughter get up but stayed in bed for about 90 minutes before checking on her.
Camila Mendoza Olmos was last seen outside her Bexar County Home on December 24 (Bexar County Sheriff’s Office)
When she realized Camila was gone, Rosario tried calling her, but then found her daughter’s phone turned off and left on the bed.
“I called her cell phone, but the cell phone was there on the bed and it was turned off,” Rosario said. “I put it to charge and went out to look for her. I thought I would find her like other times, walking, and we would come home together.”
Rosario searched the neighborhood, believing she would spot her daughter on her usual route, but she was nowhere to be found. After contacting Camila’s boyfriend and father, both of whom said they had not seen or heard from her, she filed a missing persons report.
A CLEAR (Coordinated Law Enforcement Adult Rescue) Alert was also issued for Camila, who is listed as missing and “possibly endangered.”
Camila is listed as missing and ‘possibly endangered’ (Bexar County Sheriff’s Office)
Camila’s family said it is completely out of character for her to disappear without telling anyone where she was going (Bexar County Sheriff’s Office)
Family and friends spent Christmas Day searching areas near the home but found no sign of her, Rosario said, adding that it is completely out of character for Camila to disappear without telling anyone where she was going.
“I only ask God to please bring her back home,” Rosario told KENS5. “Bring her back to me.
Friends said Camila regularly went on walks, but that she always stayed on the phone with someone during them.
“It’s been very out of the normal,” her friend, Isabela told KSAT. “It’s not like her. She’s always been the one to always stalk on us and like, ‘why aren’t you doing this?’ [She would] make sure that her phone’s always charged.”
As hundreds of loved ones and community members search for Camila, her family pleads for her safe return (Bexar County Sheriff’s Office)
As hundreds of loved ones and community members search for Camila, her family pleads for her safe return.
“It’s been real hard,” Camila’s father, Alfonso Mendoza, told KSAT.
“Please come home,” he added in a plea to his daughter. “Daddy’s missing you.”
Her brother, Carlos Mendoza, flew back to Texas after learning she was missing and has been searching on foot with volunteers.
“We’ve been searching on foot within a three-mile radius,” Mendoza said. “I want her to come back.”
Anyone who may have seen or heard from her is asked to contact the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office at 210-335-6000.
News
THERE WERE 2 NAMES SHE REFUSED TO SAY OUT LOUD…: Katie Price has opened up about the period Lee Andrews allegedly worked around “dangerous people” — and one late-night detail from that time is now getting attention👇
Katie Price’s husband worked with ‘dangerous people’ before disappearance The Dubai-based businessman has been missing for more than a week. Lee Andrews reportedly boasted about being an international arms dealer (Image: Instagram/Katie Price) Katie Price’s husband Lee Andrews reportedly “boasted” about…
7 STEPS FROM THE CORNER… THEN SHE WAS GONE: 56-year-old Donike Gocaj was walking to work before disappearing into a NYC manhole — and people are now focusing on one chilling detail: the orange safety cone reportedly sitting near the area that morning 👀👇
Woman Who Died After Falling In Uncovered NYC Manhole Identified As 56-Year-Old Grandma A witness who saw Donike Gocaj fall into the hole told WABC-TV she kept screaming, “I’m dying” over and over. Officials in New York City have announced…
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK: Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer. But what was found on her phone was what really shocked everyone… 👇 Beloved…
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists — and attention is now shifting to one narrow section of the route crews reportedly spent…
“I SWEAR I’LL HELP BRING THEM BACK…” — A video is spreading online showing the final known moments of a rescue diver who later died during recovery efforts in the Maldives. The experienced diver had joined the mission to retrieve victims from an underwater cave area and was seen calm just before entering the water for the last time. Loved ones now say the footage feels like an unexpected goodbye. Watch below👇
In the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Maldives, where paradise often masks peril, a rescue mission turned into a double tragedy that has gripped the world. Staff Sergeant Mohamed Mahdhee (also spelled Mahudhee or Mahdi in reports), a dedicated member…
2 SERGEANTS. 1 FAMILY. 1 NIGHT THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING… Ashley Munoz never made it back after the Highway 101 tr@g3dy… and now, what teammates are saying about their final meal together is leaving many emotional
Two sergeants. One family. One ordinary night that turned into a tragedy no one in Greenville can forget. The head-on collision on Highway 101 shortly after 12:45 a.m. on May 15, 2026, claimed five lives and left Sergeant Diana Munoz…
End of content
No more pages to load