Katie Price’s husband worked with ‘dangerous people’ before disappearance

The Dubai-based businessman has been missing for more than a week.

Katie Price

Lee Andrews reportedly boasted about being an international arms dealer (Image: Instagram/Katie Price)

Katie Price’s husband Lee Andrews reportedly “boasted” about “working with dangerous people” before his disappearance. The Dubai-based businessman, 43, has been missing since last week, with the glamour model, 47, fearing he has been kidnapped. Lee was supposed to appear in a joint interview with Katie on Good Morning Britain on Wednesday (May 13), but never made it onto the plane.

Katie spoke to her husband that day and claimed he was in the back of a van with his “hands tied” and a hood was placed over his head. Lee has now been declared a missing person after a report was filed with the British Embassy in Dubai. It has now been reported that Lee “bragged” about his jobs, which allegedly included being an international arms dealer.

A source told The Sun: “Lee said he had many jobs, one being an international arms dealer. He seemed really proud of it.

“He boasted repeatedly to anyone who cared to listen that he worked with ­dangerous people. He bragged about it and then he gets kidnapped. It’s almost as if he’s been writing a storyline.”

Confusion has since erupted over the situation, especially as Lee’s Facebook status appeared to be active.

Former The Apprentice star Luisa Zissman, who is based in Dubai, began investigating Lee’s disappearance, telling her followers: “He was seen as ‘active’ on Facebook Messenger six hours ago, which does indicate his kidnappers are definitely letting him have access to social media.”

Katie Price

Lee has been missing since last week (Image: @mistraesthetics/Instagram)

Katie quickly shut down the speculation by sharing a screenshot of her husband’s profile on her Instagram Stories, writing: “I have Lee’s Facebook. It’s not him on this, it’s me.”

The post was later deleted. On her podcast, The Katie Price Show, the mum-of-five said the police are now searching for Lee.

Speaking to her sister and co-star Sophie, she said: “I’ve never known a week of so much stuff everywhere. My brain has just been bonkers.

“The police are now handling it, British police, British consulate, the Foreign Office, Interpol are all on the case now looking for Lee.

“A lot of people didn’t think this was serious, they still don’t think it’s serious so I’ve decided from today there is nothing more I can do, nothing more I can say and now the police are dealing with it I’m just leaving it to the police.”