Tom Silvagni’s girlfriend breaks cover with telling sign about their relationship status following his rape conviction – as his AFL star brother breaks his silence
Tom Silvagni’s long-time girlfriend has been spotted for the first time since he was sentenced to six years in jail for rape.
Model Alannah Iaconis visitedĀ Silvagni’s high-profile parents, AFL great Stephen and TV presenter Jo, at their Balwyn North home inĀ Melbourne’s east on Saturday.
Dressed in black pants and a white shirt, the 23-year-old Miss World Australia Victoria 2025 winner arrived at the house at 10am on Saturday and spent most of the day holed up inside with the Silvagnis as she tried to avoid the cameras outside.
The Balwyn North house was where her boyfriend Tom twice assaulted a young woman in January 2024 after sneaking into the guest room where she was sleeping.
He then sexually assaulted her while pretending to be her boyfriend – his then-close friend AnthonyĀ LoGiudice.
Silvagni, 23, was recently found guilty of two counts of rape andĀ ordered to serve a minimum three years and three months in jailĀ before he would be eligible for parole.
Photos taken by the Daily Mail on Saturday show Ms Iaconis – who only last month declared she was ‘feeling grateful, inspired and more motivated than ever’ – exiting a black vehicle before waiting to be let through the security gates.
Silvagni’s older brother andĀ AFLĀ star, Jack, arrived later at the house and told reporters that Ms Iaconis would not be coming out.

+8
View gallery
Model Alannah Iaconis, the girlfriend of Tom Silvagni, visited his high-profile parents at their home on Saturday

+8
View gallery
Ms Iaconis exited a black vehicle before waiting to be let through the security gates

+8
View gallery
Jack Silvagni later attended his parents’ home and admitted his family were ‘doing it hard’
‘She knows you’re here… and sheās not going to say anything to you guys,’ the new St Kilda recruit said.
‘The family [are] doing it hard.’
When asked by Daily Mail whether Ms Iaconis’ presence meant that she still supports Tom, Jack said it wasn’t for him to comment on.
āThatās for you guys to work out, but yeah. I mean, itās Saturday arvo, you guys donāt want to be here, we donāt want you here. Theyāre not going to come out,’ he said.
‘You guys do what you got to do, but from our perspective if you guys could move on that would be great. Weāre just still trying to rally together. I get you guys have got a job to do.ā
Ms Iaconis has stood by her boyfriend since the accusations first came to light over a year ago and even took the stand in his defence.
She has maintained her public silence on Silvagni and the trial, and no evidence of their relationship is featured on her social media.
However, the model drew some criticism online after she was spotted posting about brand events she’d attended at the timeĀ Silvagni’s ill-fated suppression order was lifted and he was publicly named.

+8
View gallery
Alannah Iaconis arrived atĀ the Silvagni home about 10am on Saturday and spent much of the day with the family

+8
View gallery
Alannah Iaconis is the long-time girlfriend of Tom Silvagni, who will spend at least three years behind bars

+8
View gallery
‘Weāre just still trying to rally together,’ Tom’s eldest brother Jack (pictured) told Daily Mail
The Silvagni family managed to keep their name out of the headlines for more than a year because of a court-imposed non-publication order protecting their youngest son and the family.
However the court lifted that order and Melbourne scuttlebutt was confirmed.
Jo Silvagni first appeared on TV in the early 1990s as a co-host on Sale of the Century from 1991 to 1993 and later fronted Channel Nine’s lifestyle program Looking Good.
She later fronted TV ads for Zoot Review, speaking to Australian celebrities who spruiked products such as Cold Power, Ski yoghurt and Nurofen.
For more than a decade, Jo has also been one of the public faces of Chemist Warehouse, which isĀ holding fire on a decision about the partnership in the wake of her son’s conviction.
She continues to appear in TV ads for the well-known brand, although they have taken down some videos from their sites.
Stephen is recruiting manager at St Kilda, which has also just recruited his son Jack, who has crossed from Carlton, where the Silvagni name is one of the club’s most famous.
Tom’s grandfather Serge Silvagni was a premiership player with the Blues, and Stephen played more than 300 games and was named the AFL’s greatest ever fullback in the Team of the Century.
Tom Silvagni had tried to convince his victim sheĀ had sex with Mr LoGiudice’s son Anthony on the night of his attack.
The jury heard the victim had consensual sex with Anthony in an upstairs bedroom.
At 1.58am, Mr LoGiudice left in an Uber, arriving at his home at 2.09am.
Silvagni then deceived the woman, falsely claiming Anthony’s Uber had been cancelled and that he would be returning upstairs.
Instead, Silvagni entered the darkened bedroom himself, climbed into the bed and impersonated his mate before digitally raping the woman twice.

+8
View gallery
Tom Silvagni pictured outside court last month before he was convicted of two counts of rape

+8
View gallery
Tom’s father Stephen Silvagni (middle) and mother Jo (left)i broke down after addressing media last weekĀ in the wake of the guilty verdict
Silvagni’s mum Jo – the former co-host of prime-time game show, Sale of the Century – also copped backlash this week after she was caught on camera lashing out at a reporter.
The Chemist Warehouse ambassador was seen racing out of a Melbourne court on Wednesday with her husband as the pair tried to dodge questions.
āHow do you feel about the sentence that was handed down?ā she was asked by Sky News Australia reporter Georgie Dickerson.
Jo, 55, pushed Dickerson to the side and told her to, āGo away!ā
She also lashed out when asked, āWill you be appealing the sentence?,ā replying, āDo your job!ā
Days earlier, she comforted her husband Stephen as he broke down in tears outside of court as he indicated that his son would appeal the guilty verdict.
āOur son continues to maintain his innocence, and we stand firmly behind him,ā Mr Silvagni said.
Our goal is to clear his name and bring him home.ā
The couple drew criticism online after it was revealed that they had chosen to not be in court as their sonās victim read out an emotional victim impact statement.
News
THERE WERE 2 NAMES SHE REFUSED TO SAY OUT LOUDā¦: Katie Price has opened up about the period Lee Andrews allegedly worked around ādangerous peopleā ā and one late-night detail from that time is now getting attentionš
Katie Price’s husband worked with ‘dangerous people’ before disappearance The Dubai-based businessman has been missing for more than a week. Lee Andrews reportedly boasted about being an international arms dealerĀ (Image: Instagram/Katie Price) Katie Price’s husband Lee Andrews reportedly “boasted” about…
7 STEPS FROM THE CORNER⦠THEN SHE WAS GONE: 56-year-old Donike Gocaj was walking to work before disappearing into a NYC manhole ā and people are now focusing on one chilling detail: the orange safety cone reportedly sitting near the area that morning šš
Woman Who Died After Falling In Uncovered NYC Manhole Identified As 56-Year-Old Grandma A witness who saw Donike Gocaj fall into the hole told WABC-TV she kept screaming, “I’m dying” over and over. Officials in New York City have announced…
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK: Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer. But what was found on her phone was what really shocked everyone⦠š Beloved…
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER⦠Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER⦠Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists ā and attention is now shifting to one narrow section of the route crews reportedly spent…
āI SWEAR IāLL HELP BRING THEM BACKā¦ā ā A video is spreading online showing the final known moments of a rescue diver who later died during recovery efforts in the Maldives. The experienced diver had joined the mission to retrieve victims from an underwater cave area and was seen calm just before entering the water for the last time. Loved ones now say the footage feels like an unexpected goodbye. Watch belowš
In the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Maldives, where paradise often masks peril, a rescue mission turned into a double tragedy that has gripped the world. Staff Sergeant Mohamed Mahdhee (also spelled Mahudhee or Mahdi in reports), a dedicated member…
2 SERGEANTS. 1 FAMILY. 1 NIGHT THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING… Ashley Munoz never made it back after the Highway 101 tr@g3dy… and now, what teammates are saying about their final meal together is leaving many emotional
Two sergeants. One family. One ordinary night that turned into a tragedy no one in Greenville can forget. The head-on collision on Highway 101 shortly after 12:45 a.m. on May 15, 2026, claimed five lives and left Sergeant Diana Munoz…
End of content
No more pages to load