AFL SHOCKER! Stephen Silvagni’s off-field battles are finally exposed — proving even football legends can get tangled in decades-long feuds
Known for his brilliance on the field, Silvagni now makes headlines for explosive family conflicts and controversies that shock fans everywhere
Before the drama, let’s not forget why he became a true AFL legend…
AFL great Silvagni breaks down as he claims rapist son is innocent
The woman raped by Tom Silvagni confronted her attacker in court on Fraiday, saying his evil actions had violated her body and her trust.
The woman, who asked not to be identified, stared down Silvagni as he was beamed into the Victorian County Court on a video link from prison.

The youngest son of AFL great Stephen Silvagni barely reacted as the woman laid out how his crimes and series of lies changed her life forever.
“It’s actually terrifying that someone you thought you knew and trusted could do something so evil,” the woman told Silvagni. “You didn’t just violate my body that night, you violated my trust.”
A jury found Silvagni digitally raped the woman at his Melbourne home in the early hours of January 14, 2024. The woman, who had been in a brief relationship with Silvagni’s friend, was invited to join them all at the house by Silvagni’s girlfriend.
The four talked for some time before heading separately to bed and the victim had consensual sex with her boyfriend. He then had to leave so he organised an Uber and left the property shortly before 2am.
Silvagni then went to the woman’s room and lied, claiming her boyfriend’s Uber had been cancelled and he would be back upstairs soon.
But it was Silvagni who went into the dark bedroom a short time later, pretended to be the woman’s boyfriend and digitally raped her.
She managed to move away and ask directly if he was Silvagni but he still claimed to be the other man. Silvagni then grabbed both of the woman’s hands, pinned her down and raped her a second time while she told him to stop.
The woman managed to get a hand free and felt his hair, which was longer than her boyfriend’s, and that’s when Silvagni stopped and ran from the room.
He returned a few minutes later, acting as though nothing had happened, instead asking her if she was OK and requesting a hug before she left.
In the days that followed, Silvagni fabricated an Uber receipt to make it look like the woman’s boyfriend had left his home after 2.30am.
Silvagni admitted forging the receipt but said he did so because he panicked after being falsely accused of rape.
But the jury rejected his story, finding him guilty of the two rape charges on December 5. Silvagni had been calculated as he sought to take advantage of the woman’s vulnerability and trust, crown prosecutor Jeremy McWilliams told the court.
“To deny the reality of her experience, even at that time, in that way, demonstrates … a real lack of empathy, a real sense of entitlement,” he said on Friday.
Silvagni’s parents Stephen, a legendary Carlton player, and Jo – a model best known in more recent years for her appearances as the face of Chemist Warehouse ads – both shook their heads as Mr McWilliams made his submissions.
The couple only came into the courtroom after the victim had finished reading her statement.
Outside of court, Stephen Silvagni broke down as he indicated his son would appeal the verdict. “Our son continues to maintain his innocence, and we stand firmly behind him,” Mr Silvagni said. “Our goal is to clear his name and bring him home.”
David Hallowes, SC, representing Silvagni, accepted the offending was serious but argued his client was a young man from a loving family with no prior convictions.
He told the court Silvagni had suffered additional punishment from the extensive media attention, following the suppression over his identity being lifted on Thursday.
Silvagni should also receive a lighter sentence because his time in custody would be more difficult due to his poor mental health and risk of suicide, Mr Hallowes said.
Judge Gregory Lyon remanded Silvagni in custody ahead of his sentencing hearing on Wednesday.
News
THERE WERE 2 NAMES SHE REFUSED TO SAY OUT LOUD…: Katie Price has opened up about the period Lee Andrews allegedly worked around “dangerous people” — and one late-night detail from that time is now getting attention👇
Katie Price’s husband worked with ‘dangerous people’ before disappearance The Dubai-based businessman has been missing for more than a week. Lee Andrews reportedly boasted about being an international arms dealer (Image: Instagram/Katie Price) Katie Price’s husband Lee Andrews reportedly “boasted” about…
7 STEPS FROM THE CORNER… THEN SHE WAS GONE: 56-year-old Donike Gocaj was walking to work before disappearing into a NYC manhole — and people are now focusing on one chilling detail: the orange safety cone reportedly sitting near the area that morning 👀👇
Woman Who Died After Falling In Uncovered NYC Manhole Identified As 56-Year-Old Grandma A witness who saw Donike Gocaj fall into the hole told WABC-TV she kept screaming, “I’m dying” over and over. Officials in New York City have announced…
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK: Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer. But what was found on her phone was what really shocked everyone… 👇 Beloved…
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists — and attention is now shifting to one narrow section of the route crews reportedly spent…
“I SWEAR I’LL HELP BRING THEM BACK…” — A video is spreading online showing the final known moments of a rescue diver who later died during recovery efforts in the Maldives. The experienced diver had joined the mission to retrieve victims from an underwater cave area and was seen calm just before entering the water for the last time. Loved ones now say the footage feels like an unexpected goodbye. Watch below👇
In the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Maldives, where paradise often masks peril, a rescue mission turned into a double tragedy that has gripped the world. Staff Sergeant Mohamed Mahdhee (also spelled Mahudhee or Mahdi in reports), a dedicated member…
2 SERGEANTS. 1 FAMILY. 1 NIGHT THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING… Ashley Munoz never made it back after the Highway 101 tr@g3dy… and now, what teammates are saying about their final meal together is leaving many emotional
Two sergeants. One family. One ordinary night that turned into a tragedy no one in Greenville can forget. The head-on collision on Highway 101 shortly after 12:45 a.m. on May 15, 2026, claimed five lives and left Sergeant Diana Munoz…
End of content
No more pages to load