
Alex Beresford became the latest to leave Dancing On Ice (Picture: ITV)
Alex Beresford and partner Brianne Delcourt have become the latest contestants to be booted off Dancing On Ice.
The Good Morning Britain weather presenter was in the bottom two skate off with Kem Cetinay, with the latter being saved in a clean sweep by all four judges.
Speaking about leaving the show, Alex said: ‘I have had the best time ever, to everyone here to everyone backstage. When I came into the competition I thought I was going to go out week one.
‘I haven’t had a day off since we came back from Christmas.’
His elimination follows a pretty heated grilling by judge Jason Gardiner for his earlier performance where he channelled being a king to Years and Years.
Speaking about his performance, Jason said: ‘This is problematic for me because you skate really well, however on a performance level you’re so bland.
‘We’re at the point now Alex where the thing is holding you back is something I fear cannot be taught, and that’s showmanship. I don’t know how we’re going to get that out of you.
‘If that was you trying to have control and power then you got it all wrong.’

Kem and Alex were in the bottom two of Dancing On Ice (Picture: ITV)
This leaves Jake Quickenden, Kem Cetinay, Max Evans and Brooke Vincent skating off into next week’s semi-final.
The elimination follows Antony Cotton’s departure last week, after a tense triple skate off.
Elsewhere Jake Quickenden earned the highest score of the series, after an electrifying performance to Britney Spears’ Toxic.
Dancing On Ice continues on ITV Sunday 6pm.
News
THERE WERE 2 NAMES SHE REFUSED TO SAY OUT LOUD…: Katie Price has opened up about the period Lee Andrews allegedly worked around “dangerous people” — and one late-night detail from that time is now getting attention👇
Katie Price’s husband worked with ‘dangerous people’ before disappearance The Dubai-based businessman has been missing for more than a week. Lee Andrews reportedly boasted about being an international arms dealer (Image: Instagram/Katie Price) Katie Price’s husband Lee Andrews reportedly “boasted” about…
7 STEPS FROM THE CORNER… THEN SHE WAS GONE: 56-year-old Donike Gocaj was walking to work before disappearing into a NYC manhole — and people are now focusing on one chilling detail: the orange safety cone reportedly sitting near the area that morning 👀👇
Woman Who Died After Falling In Uncovered NYC Manhole Identified As 56-Year-Old Grandma A witness who saw Donike Gocaj fall into the hole told WABC-TV she kept screaming, “I’m dying” over and over. Officials in New York City have announced…
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK: Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer. But what was found on her phone was what really shocked everyone… 👇 Beloved…
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists — and attention is now shifting to one narrow section of the route crews reportedly spent…
“I SWEAR I’LL HELP BRING THEM BACK…” — A video is spreading online showing the final known moments of a rescue diver who later died during recovery efforts in the Maldives. The experienced diver had joined the mission to retrieve victims from an underwater cave area and was seen calm just before entering the water for the last time. Loved ones now say the footage feels like an unexpected goodbye. Watch below👇
In the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Maldives, where paradise often masks peril, a rescue mission turned into a double tragedy that has gripped the world. Staff Sergeant Mohamed Mahdhee (also spelled Mahudhee or Mahdi in reports), a dedicated member…
2 SERGEANTS. 1 FAMILY. 1 NIGHT THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING… Ashley Munoz never made it back after the Highway 101 tr@g3dy… and now, what teammates are saying about their final meal together is leaving many emotional
Two sergeants. One family. One ordinary night that turned into a tragedy no one in Greenville can forget. The head-on collision on Highway 101 shortly after 12:45 a.m. on May 15, 2026, claimed five lives and left Sergeant Diana Munoz…
End of content
No more pages to load