Beyonce is already a doting mother to Blue Ivy Carter, and twins Rumi and Sir.
While the 43-year-old hasn’t discussed plans to have more children, she was more than happy to do a gender reveal for some fans at a recent stop on her Cowboy Carter tour.
At the end of Wednesday’s show in New Jersey, Bey picked out a young couple from the VIP section who had been trying to get her attention throughout the concert.
Taking an envelope from the pair, she smiled and opened it before reading out the word, ‘cowboy’.
‘It’s a boy! God bless you. Congratulations! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it,’ she gushed.
The couple later took to social media to announce that they were naming the unborn child Carson.
Their first born is already named Carter, after Beyonce, and their second child is a son named Cade.

+3
View gallery
Beyonce helped two lucky fans with their gender reveal during a stop on her Cowboy Carter tour on Wednesday
‘Last night at Beyoncé’s concert, she took the time, in the rain, to give us a moment we’ll remember forever by doing our gender reveal!’ the father wrote on Instagram.
‘We are so grateful that she took the time to do that and the boys are gonna be so excited to hear that Beyoncé announced their baby BROTHER to the world!’ he continued.
‘She saw our sign earlier in the evening right before she was going to start a song and said she’d be back, and she kept her promise at the end of the show!
‘Cade is gonna be so happy to finally have a baby to help take care of and Carter is going to be very excited when he sees Bey holding his picture on the sign.’
The father-of-three also thanked Beyonce’s fanbase, the Beyhive, for supporting him and his wife through their journey.
‘The love from the Beyhive has been overwhelming! Thank you for being a part of this chapter with us and THANK YOU again to Beyoncé for going so above and beyond, it was unbelievable,’ he finished.
Beyonce first born Blue Ivy has been a big part of the Cowboy Carter tour, working as a backup dancer.

+3
View gallery
Beyonce is pictured with daughters Blue Ivy and Remi, as well as her mother Tina Knowles
She’s also had youngest daughter Rumi on stage at select stops too.
Beyonce and Blue suffered an awkward mishap on stage during one of the Chicago stops of the Cowboy Carter tour last week.
While performing the song Protector, Blue, 13, got her earring caught on Beyonce’s long blonde hair.
The mistake happened as Blue briefly rested her head on her mother.
When she tried to pull away, she realized that her jewelry had become completely tangled in Beyonce’s hair.
Trying not to panic, Blue attempted to separate her earring from the messy mane without disturbing Bey, who was in the middle of crooning along to the song.

+3
View gallery
The performer has had both Blue and Remi performing on stage with her as part of the tour
She eventually managed to pull the difficult feat off, with her mom seemingly none the wiser to the potential debacle.
Fans on social media were quick to praise Blue’s professionalism, with many saying that she learned it from Beyonce.
‘The way Blue removed her earring, Beyoncé looking behind her to check, & blue confirming? THIS IS PROFESSIONALISM,’ gushed one.
‘Look at lil Mrs professional. I def would have yelled and been dramatic at that age,’ added another.
A third added, ‘She’s really good, grown ups can learn a lot from her professionalism.’
News
Just now: Parents of missing rower Jeremiah Gamble reveal their son’s last 3-word message before he was reported missing, and it’s now causing police a headache
GUNTERSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) — A 25-year-old boater is still missing after jumping or falling off a pontoon boat on Guntersville Lake Sunday. Jeremiah Gamble’s parents said they spoke with him on FaceTime minutes before he was reported missing. Mae Jemison…
WAIT… MACKENZIE SHIRILLA ACTUALLY SAID THAT?:A prison phone call between Mackenzie Shirilla and her mother is now blowing up online, with listeners focusing on one awkward 4-second pause that suddenly changed the mood of the conversation 👀 Now people are replaying the audio trying to figure out what happened in the moments right before the call took that turn… 👇
Audio reveals sick prison phone call between Mackenzie Shirilla and her mum after her crime She joked about being famous and featured on the news Shocking audio has been shared of a phone call Mackenzie Shirilla had with her mum whilst she…
THE LAST POST NOW HAS A DIFFERENT FEELING…:Mackenzie Shirilla’s last three-word Instagram post before her tragic accident has unexpectedly resurfaced — and people are focusing on a specific line that viewers now believe gives the impression that HER MOTIVES WERE NOT SO SIMPLE
The Crash: Final post Mackenzie Shirilla shared on Instagram is a chilling statement The biggest true crime documentary on Netflix right now is The Crash. It tells the story of how teen Mackenzie Shirilla drove herself, her boyfriend and a friend…
THE FAMILY WAITED FOR DAYS JUST TO HEAR THIS NEWS 💔 After days of searching, the bodies of the Italian tourists have finally been recovered from the cave system in the Maldives. But what haunts many is the diagram showing they were found in the deepest chamber… 🌊
“The Family Waited for Days Just to Hear This News”: Bodies Recovered from Maldives Cave’s Deepest Chamber In the remote waters of Vaavu Atoll, days of agonizing uncertainty for grieving families finally ended with devastating confirmation. The bodies of four…
THEY DIDN’T STOP NEAR THE ENTRANCE 🚨 Five Italian tourists were ultimately located deep inside the Maldives cave system after days of searching. Now people are focusing on one disturbing detail — the final chamber sat nearly 164–165 feet underwater… 🌊
The fatal allure of unexplored underwater realms claimed five lives in what has become the deadliest diving incident in Maldives history. On May 14, 2026, Professor Monica Montefalcone and her team of Italian divers entered a complex cave system in…
THE WORST DIVING TRAGEDY IN MALDIVES HISTORY IS CENTURIZING AROUND ONE DETAIL 🚨🌊 The investigation is now focused on whether the group went deeper than permitted. And what’s under scrutiny now is the 30m mark above the recreational diving limit compared to the approximately 50m depth of the trip…
In the turquoise expanses of Vaavu Atoll, a scientific endeavor descended into the Maldives’ deadliest diving disaster. On May 14, 2026, five experienced Italian divers, led by marine ecologist Professor Monica Montefalcone, entered a complex underwater cave system. None returned…
End of content
No more pages to load