Hollywood star Brad Pitt is reportedly ready to embark on a new chapter in his life, having proposed to jewelry designer Ines de Ramon.
Hollywood star Brad Pitt appears ready to embrace a new chapter in his life, as insiders reveal he recently proposed to his longtime girlfriend Ines de Ramon. According to a report by RadarOnline, the 61-year-old actor asked the 32-year-old jewelry designer to marry him just before flying to New Zealand for a six-week film shoot.

“Brad is finally feeling free of his past and the seemingly endless divorce from Angelina. He wants Ines to know he’ll always be there for her, no matter how far he travels for work,” a source was quoted as saying.
Since the proposal, Brad has reportedly been showering Ines with affection and thoughtful gestures, including flying her out to his movie set on the other side of the globe. “Brad knows how tough his divorce has been for Ines to deal with and appreciates that she continued to stand by his side, no matter how bitter the battle became or how long it dragged on,” the source added.
This marks Brad’s third engagement and potentially his third marriage, having previously been married to HollywJennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. Brad married Jennifer Aniston in 2000, but their union ended in 2005 amid rumors of his growing closeness to Angelina Jolie during the filming of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Aniston filed for divorce citing “irreconcilable differences,” and the split was finalized in October 2005. Brad’s relationship with Jolie, often dubbed “Brangelina,” began shortly after. The couple married in 2014 at their French estate, Chateau Miraval, and share six children—three biological and three adopted. However, their marriage faced challenges, leading Jolie to file for divorce in 2016, citing “irreconcilable differences.” The divorce proceedings were protracted, involving custody battles and disputes over shared assets, including their winery. The divorce was finalized on December 30, 2024, concluding an eight-year legal battle.
However, those close to the actor say this relationship feels different, largely because de Ramon isn’t part of the entertainment world. “He loves being with someone who’s outside the industry and doesn’t feel the need to compete with him,” the insider explained. “I’m sure that’s a big relief for him.”
According to the report the couple, who made their relationship official in November 2022, will formally legalise their commitment in late summer or early fall with a church wedding that will likely include family, friends and some fellow A-list stars. “Brad’s no kid, but he wants to give her the church wedding she deserves without turning it into a reality show circus,” e source said.
News
THERE WERE 2 NAMES SHE REFUSED TO SAY OUT LOUD…: Katie Price has opened up about the period Lee Andrews allegedly worked around “dangerous people” — and one late-night detail from that time is now getting attention👇
Katie Price’s husband worked with ‘dangerous people’ before disappearance The Dubai-based businessman has been missing for more than a week. Lee Andrews reportedly boasted about being an international arms dealer (Image: Instagram/Katie Price) Katie Price’s husband Lee Andrews reportedly “boasted” about…
7 STEPS FROM THE CORNER… THEN SHE WAS GONE: 56-year-old Donike Gocaj was walking to work before disappearing into a NYC manhole — and people are now focusing on one chilling detail: the orange safety cone reportedly sitting near the area that morning 👀👇
Woman Who Died After Falling In Uncovered NYC Manhole Identified As 56-Year-Old Grandma A witness who saw Donike Gocaj fall into the hole told WABC-TV she kept screaming, “I’m dying” over and over. Officials in New York City have announced…
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK: Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer. But what was found on her phone was what really shocked everyone… 👇 Beloved…
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists — and attention is now shifting to one narrow section of the route crews reportedly spent…
“I SWEAR I’LL HELP BRING THEM BACK…” — A video is spreading online showing the final known moments of a rescue diver who later died during recovery efforts in the Maldives. The experienced diver had joined the mission to retrieve victims from an underwater cave area and was seen calm just before entering the water for the last time. Loved ones now say the footage feels like an unexpected goodbye. Watch below👇
In the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Maldives, where paradise often masks peril, a rescue mission turned into a double tragedy that has gripped the world. Staff Sergeant Mohamed Mahdhee (also spelled Mahudhee or Mahdi in reports), a dedicated member…
2 SERGEANTS. 1 FAMILY. 1 NIGHT THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING… Ashley Munoz never made it back after the Highway 101 tr@g3dy… and now, what teammates are saying about their final meal together is leaving many emotional
Two sergeants. One family. One ordinary night that turned into a tragedy no one in Greenville can forget. The head-on collision on Highway 101 shortly after 12:45 a.m. on May 15, 2026, claimed five lives and left Sergeant Diana Munoz…
End of content
No more pages to load