Pitt and Jolie’s divorce was finalized in December 2024 following an eight-year legal battle
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(930x356:932x358):format(webp)/brad-pitt-2-2000-c422aa7f22f14bd8b7f6eeecef67ee9d.jpg)
Brad Pitt is looking ahead after his divorce from Angelina Jolie was finalized, a source tells PEOPLE.
The F1 actor, 61, and the Maria star, 49, reached a divorce settlement in December 2024 after an eight-year legal battle.
“Brad Pitt is happy that the divorce is behind him,” a source tells PEOPLE on Wednesday, March 12. “Things are low-key for the family.”
The insider adds that Pitt is “happy” in his relationship with jewelry designer Ines de Ramon, whom he has been dating since late 2022.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(736x272:738x274):format(webp)/2-ines-de-ramos-brad-pitt-new-york-090824-f9e5a81d5eb4444a8b72e0ba11b357f3.jpg)
Ines de Ramos and Brad Pitt are seen on September 08, 2024 in New York City.METROPOLIS/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images
“They’re in a great place,” the source says of the couple.
Pitt is also focused on his career as he prepares for the June 27 release of F1.
“Life’s good, no complaints,” continues the source.
Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt on Sept. 19, 2016, after two years of marriage.
Shortly after their divorce was finalized, her divorce attorney, James Simon of Hersh Mannis, told PEOPLE on Dec. 30 that Jolie was “exhausted” but “relieved” that it was over.
“More than eight years ago, Angelina filed for divorce from Mr. Pitt. She and the children left all of the properties they had shared with Mr. Pitt, and since that time she has focused on finding peace and healing for their family,” Simon said at the time. “This is just one part of a long ongoing process that started eight years ago. Frankly, Angelina is exhausted, but she is relieved this one part is over.”
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(749x0:751x2):format(webp)/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-071724-5-ab5929a1be82421fac5c1c8deecb94f7.jpg)
Although their split is official, Jolie and Pitt are still in a bitter battle over the French winery Chateau Miraval, which they used to own together.
Pitt first sued Jolie in 2022 for selling her stake in the business to Tenute del Mondo, the wine division of the Stoli Group. Jolie previously claimed she wanted to sell her stake to Pitt, however, he demanded she sign a restrictive non-disclosure agreement, which would have prevented her from speaking out about his alleged abuse during their relationship.
Pitt has denied being abusive to Jolie or their children.
The former spouses share six children: Maddox Chivan, 23, Pax Thien, 21, Zahara Marley, 20, Shiloh Nouvel, 18, and twins Knox Léon and Vivienne Marcheline, 16.
News
THERE WERE 2 NAMES SHE REFUSED TO SAY OUT LOUD…: Katie Price has opened up about the period Lee Andrews allegedly worked around “dangerous people” — and one late-night detail from that time is now getting attention👇
Katie Price’s husband worked with ‘dangerous people’ before disappearance The Dubai-based businessman has been missing for more than a week. Lee Andrews reportedly boasted about being an international arms dealer (Image: Instagram/Katie Price) Katie Price’s husband Lee Andrews reportedly “boasted” about…
7 STEPS FROM THE CORNER… THEN SHE WAS GONE: 56-year-old Donike Gocaj was walking to work before disappearing into a NYC manhole — and people are now focusing on one chilling detail: the orange safety cone reportedly sitting near the area that morning 👀👇
Woman Who Died After Falling In Uncovered NYC Manhole Identified As 56-Year-Old Grandma A witness who saw Donike Gocaj fall into the hole told WABC-TV she kept screaming, “I’m dying” over and over. Officials in New York City have announced…
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK: Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer. But what was found on her phone was what really shocked everyone… 👇 Beloved…
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists — and attention is now shifting to one narrow section of the route crews reportedly spent…
“I SWEAR I’LL HELP BRING THEM BACK…” — A video is spreading online showing the final known moments of a rescue diver who later died during recovery efforts in the Maldives. The experienced diver had joined the mission to retrieve victims from an underwater cave area and was seen calm just before entering the water for the last time. Loved ones now say the footage feels like an unexpected goodbye. Watch below👇
In the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Maldives, where paradise often masks peril, a rescue mission turned into a double tragedy that has gripped the world. Staff Sergeant Mohamed Mahdhee (also spelled Mahudhee or Mahdi in reports), a dedicated member…
2 SERGEANTS. 1 FAMILY. 1 NIGHT THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING… Ashley Munoz never made it back after the Highway 101 tr@g3dy… and now, what teammates are saying about their final meal together is leaving many emotional
Two sergeants. One family. One ordinary night that turned into a tragedy no one in Greenville can forget. The head-on collision on Highway 101 shortly after 12:45 a.m. on May 15, 2026, claimed five lives and left Sergeant Diana Munoz…
End of content
No more pages to load