
Ant and Dec interrupt BGT for big news
Britain’s Got Talent forced to stop as Ant and Dec make major announcement
Britain’s Got Talent forced to stop as Ant and Dec make major announcement

Britain’s Got Talent forced to stop as Ant and Dec make major announcement
Ant and Dec interrupt BGT for big news
Britain’s Got Talent was briefly halted on Saturday night as hosts Ant and Dec took to the stage to make an unexpected announcement. Midway through the programme, the ITV duo confirmed that Bruno Tonioli had returned to the judging panel after a short break.
Bruno, 68, had temporarily stepped away due to other work commitments. Popular YouTuber KSI had stepped in as his replacement for the first half of the show.
Fans seemed pleased with KSI’s stint, praising him on social media and calling for him to become a permanent judge. Despite this, the excitement was clear when Bruno returned to join Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon.
Ant and Dec welcome Bruno back
© ITV
Ant and Dec made a huge announcement on this week’s episode of Britain’s Got Talent
Interrupting proceedings, Ant shouted to the crowd: “Hello, Blackpool!” Dec then continued with the announcement: “Give him a huge welcome; it’s Bruno Tonioli.”
As Bruno returned to his seat, the audience enthusiastically began chanting his name. Ant added warmly: “They love you, and so do we.”
Bruno, known for his lively personality, quickly settled back into his judging duties. Despite his brief absence, his presence was clearly missed by both fans and fellow judges.
Viewers react to KSI’s judging stint
© ITV
Bruno Tonioli was a guest judge on this week’s episode of Britain’s Got Talent
KSI’s temporary appointment as judge sparked a wave of positive comments from fans on social media. One viewer tweeted: “I like the KSI lad on here as a judge,” while another said: “I wish KSI was a permanent judge.”
Other fans agreed, with one posting: “Could we not have @KSI as a permanent judge, please?” Another shared: “I already prefer KSI as a judge.”
Despite these positive reactions, many viewers were clearly happy to see Bruno resume his role, praising his energy and humour.
Simon Cowell also pauses auditions
© ITV
Amanda Holden and Amanda Holden on Britain’s Got Talent
The show’s interruptions weren’t limited to Ant and Dec. Later in the same episode, Simon, 64, was also forced to stop an audition mid-performance.
Opera singer John Piece began his performance but quickly appeared nervous, causing Simon to raise his hand to halt the audition. Simon told John: “I think we should start this again,” prompting the audience to briefly boo the interruption.
However, John’s second attempt was a success, and he regained confidence to deliver a powerful performance. He received a standing ovation from all four judges.
After the applause died down, Simon admitted feeling a bit emotional. John ultimately received four yeses and advanced in the competition.
Fans enjoy eventful episode
© ITV
Dec on this week’s episode of Britain’s Got Talent
Saturday’s show proved to be one of the most eventful of the series so far. Fans enjoyed the surprise announcements and dramatic moments.
Viewers will be looking forward to next week’s episode to see if further surprises await. The current series continues to deliver unexpected moments, proving why Britain’s Got Talent remains one of ITV’s most popular shows.
Britain’s Got Talent continues next Saturday and is available to stream on ITVX.
News
THERE WERE 2 NAMES SHE REFUSED TO SAY OUT LOUD…: Katie Price has opened up about the period Lee Andrews allegedly worked around “dangerous people” — and one late-night detail from that time is now getting attention👇
Katie Price’s husband worked with ‘dangerous people’ before disappearance The Dubai-based businessman has been missing for more than a week. Lee Andrews reportedly boasted about being an international arms dealer (Image: Instagram/Katie Price) Katie Price’s husband Lee Andrews reportedly “boasted” about…
7 STEPS FROM THE CORNER… THEN SHE WAS GONE: 56-year-old Donike Gocaj was walking to work before disappearing into a NYC manhole — and people are now focusing on one chilling detail: the orange safety cone reportedly sitting near the area that morning 👀👇
Woman Who Died After Falling In Uncovered NYC Manhole Identified As 56-Year-Old Grandma A witness who saw Donike Gocaj fall into the hole told WABC-TV she kept screaming, “I’m dying” over and over. Officials in New York City have announced…
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK: Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer. But what was found on her phone was what really shocked everyone… 👇 Beloved…
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER… Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists — and attention is now shifting to one narrow section of the route crews reportedly spent…
“I SWEAR I’LL HELP BRING THEM BACK…” — A video is spreading online showing the final known moments of a rescue diver who later died during recovery efforts in the Maldives. The experienced diver had joined the mission to retrieve victims from an underwater cave area and was seen calm just before entering the water for the last time. Loved ones now say the footage feels like an unexpected goodbye. Watch below👇
In the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Maldives, where paradise often masks peril, a rescue mission turned into a double tragedy that has gripped the world. Staff Sergeant Mohamed Mahdhee (also spelled Mahudhee or Mahdi in reports), a dedicated member…
2 SERGEANTS. 1 FAMILY. 1 NIGHT THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING… Ashley Munoz never made it back after the Highway 101 tr@g3dy… and now, what teammates are saying about their final meal together is leaving many emotional
Two sergeants. One family. One ordinary night that turned into a tragedy no one in Greenville can forget. The head-on collision on Highway 101 shortly after 12:45 a.m. on May 15, 2026, claimed five lives and left Sergeant Diana Munoz…
End of content
No more pages to load