Search for missing Texas teen extended to Mexico days after she vanished on Christmas Eve
The search for a missing Texas teen has now been extended to Mexico â five days after she vanished from her home on Christmas Eve.
A missing person report for Camila Mendoza Olmos, 19, was issued by the Nuevo LeĂłn Attorney Generalâs Office, as state authorities fear she may have been taken over the US-Mexican border.
âCamila Mendoza is Mexican, with light brown wavy hair, fair skin, light brown eyes, straight nose and large mouth; she is 1.63 meters tall and of slim build. The day of her disappearance she was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black leggings and white tennis shoes,â the statement from the office reads.

 Camila Mendoza Olmos, 19, has been missing since Christmas Eve.Facebook/Help Find Camila Mendoza Olmos

 The Texas teen was last seen on Dec. 24 in Bexar County, near San Antonio, walking to her car.KSAT
The teenager was last seen on Dec. 24 in Bexar County, near San Antonio, Tex., just before 7 a.m. as she left her home and went to her car, parked in front of the house.
In the security video, Olmos, a Mexican national, is seen searching for something inside the vehicle, before closing the door and disappearing from the scene.
She only had her car keys and driverâs license with her, but not her cell phone, which was found on her bed, family members told the police.
It is believed that she left by foot.
Since then, there have been no leads on Olmosâs whereabouts, with local police collaborating with both the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to detect whether she crossed the border.
Neither kidnapping nor human trafficking, nor leaving of her own accord, have been ruled out by the sheriff.

The teenager had recently ended a romantic relationship, according to the Bexar County Sheriffâs Department.Facebook/Help Find Camila Mendoza Olmos
The teenager had recently ended a romantic relationship, according to the Bexar County Sheriffâs Department.
However, the breakup was described as amicable and police are not currently working on the assumption that her ex is involved in her disappearance.
âWe definitely donât want to miss anything. The ground search is somewhat limited to a couple of square miles. Weâre also not ruling out that this case may take us outside the borders of the continental United States,â Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar told ABC News.
Earlier, authorities ruled out the possibility that Olmos was being held by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Salazar said.
âThat was a personal concern. So, I had it checked to make sure that there were no stops, no detentions, and that sheâs not somewhere in a federal detention facility. That is something we needed to check,â Salazar said.
More than 100 volunteers, including family and friends, helped lead the search for Olmos around her home, using tracking dogs and organized search parties within a radius of several miles around the area where she was last seen in northwest Bexar County.
News
THERE WERE 2 NAMES SHE REFUSED TO SAY OUT LOUDâŚ: Katie Price has opened up about the period Lee Andrews allegedly worked around âdangerous peopleâ â and one late-night detail from that time is now getting attentionđ
Katie Price’s husband worked with ‘dangerous people’ before disappearance The Dubai-based businessman has been missing for more than a week. Lee Andrews reportedly boasted about being an international arms dealer (Image: Instagram/Katie Price) Katie Price’s husband Lee Andrews reportedly “boasted” about…
7 STEPS FROM THE CORNER⌠THEN SHE WAS GONE: 56-year-old Donike Gocaj was walking to work before disappearing into a NYC manhole â and people are now focusing on one chilling detail: the orange safety cone reportedly sitting near the area that morning đđ
Woman Who Died After Falling In Uncovered NYC Manhole Identified As 56-Year-Old Grandma A witness who saw Donike Gocaj fall into the hole told WABC-TV she kept screaming, “I’m dying” over and over. Officials in New York City have announced…
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK: Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer
SHE WAS JUST GOING TO WORK Donike Gocaj, 56, was reportedly walking to her cleaning job when she suddenly disappeared into a New York City sewer. But what was found on her phone was what really shocked everyone⌠đ Beloved…
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER⌠Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists
47 MINUTES UNDERWATER⌠Elite technical divers have returned to the Maldives cave system in the mission linked to the deaths of 5 Italian tourists â and attention is now shifting to one narrow section of the route crews reportedly spent…
âI SWEAR IâLL HELP BRING THEM BACKâŚâ â A video is spreading online showing the final known moments of a rescue diver who later died during recovery efforts in the Maldives. The experienced diver had joined the mission to retrieve victims from an underwater cave area and was seen calm just before entering the water for the last time. Loved ones now say the footage feels like an unexpected goodbye. Watch belowđ
In the crystal-clear turquoise waters of the Maldives, where paradise often masks peril, a rescue mission turned into a double tragedy that has gripped the world. Staff Sergeant Mohamed Mahdhee (also spelled Mahudhee or Mahdi in reports), a dedicated member…
2 SERGEANTS. 1 FAMILY. 1 NIGHT THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING… Ashley Munoz never made it back after the Highway 101 tr@g3dy… and now, what teammates are saying about their final meal together is leaving many emotional
Two sergeants. One family. One ordinary night that turned into a tragedy no one in Greenville can forget. The head-on collision on Highway 101 shortly after 12:45 a.m. on May 15, 2026, claimed five lives and left Sergeant Diana Munoz…
End of content
No more pages to load